Succulents may be considered the newest trend, but many of us have loved them for years and for good reason. They're low maintenance, but can really make an impact in any space. People everywhere are taking their love for these amazing little plants to the next level. The newest super star in the plant world can easily go from indoor garden to chic home decor.
So what are you waiting for? Create your own unique succulent nursery. Simply follow these steps and you can be a pro in no time at all.
Building Your Garden
1. Choose a container. Succulents can be planted anywhere. Shallow containers with holes for drainage usually work best.
2. Fill it up with your ingredients! Begin with pebbles, then charcoal, followed by the moss and lastly quality soil.
3. Plant your succulents. Unleash your creativity! Try different arrangements until you're satisfied with how it looks in your space.
4. Add decorative flare. You may want to complement your pot with neon hued moss or textured rocks. You can mix them with decorative items, such as small pumpkins, shells, Christmas ornaments or whatever strikes your fancy!
5. Experiment. Don't be afraid to try combining several plants with different colors and textures. You can always take some inspiration from instagram or pinterest. Get creative—the sky is the limit!
If you are unsure how to start, you might want to read a few articles online or watch YouTube tutorials for a detailed visual instructions on how to do it.
Most importantly let your creations reflect your unique personal stye!